Thank you for supporting the 111th California Rodeo Salinas, an event that brings our community together, provides fun for the whole family, and gives back over $400,000 to local non-profits. After the 2020 year, we are excited to welcome our Rodeo family back to the Salinas Sports Complex. We are looking forward to seeing you there and are dedicated to making this a great and safe experience for all our sponsors and your guests. Please help us make this an enjoyable event by adhering to our Sponsor VIP Code of Conduct
- Respect the staff; they are volunteers and your fellow community members. Be mindful of the staff/volunteers and follow their direction when asked.
- Help us maintain a friendly and welcoming environment by respecting other guests and sponsors.
- Do not pass your credentials to others after entering the Sponsor Hospitality VIP Tent. Each badge number is assigned to your company and is recorded prior to your arrival to prevent duplicates.
- If you are observed passing checked-in credentials to others, you will be asked to leave the area, your re-entry will be denied, and your sponsor will be notified of the violation.
- Please observe and obey posted signage, ex. “no guests beyond this point, etc.”
- Please do not smoke in the tent.
- 1 Beverage may be taken out of the Sponsor Hospitality VIP Tent area.
- No food will be allowed out of the Sponsor VIP Hospitality tent.
- Do not pass food or drink out of sponsor Hospitality VIP Tent area.
- Please respect the entry/exit policies, location signs, and our official opening/closing times.
- Children should not be allowed to climb on fences. The track fence is there for guests’ protection.
- Strollers are to be left in the designated area just inside of the entrance to the Sponsor Hospitality VIP Tent area; they pose a tripping hazard when placed in the tent. Please ask a committee member for directions to the designated stroller holding area.
- No animals allowed.
- Bathrooms for sponsors are located outside the Sponsor Hospitality VIP Tent under the West Grandstand.
- Please inform your guests of tent policies and your expectation for their good behavior. Their behavior is a reflection on your sponsorship, your brand, and your family.
- Persons behaving with disorderly conduct will be asked to leave the tent, surrender their sponsor credentials, and prevented from returning. For repeat offenders, the Sponsor committee will contact the sponsor and document the offense, which could compromise your future sponsorship opportunities.
- Rules are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of staff. Please check back frequently for any changes or updates.
Again, we thank you for your support and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely, the Sponsorship Team